Oliver Engineers are based in McLaren Vale. We provide manufactured products and service to all viticultural areas in South Australia. Established in 1996, the company has always focused on servicing the flourishing Fleurieu wine region.
Today Oliver Engineers service has grown into a diversified one stop shop, which includes a design and fabrication area, a mechanical service center and a sales department.
In 2009, the business again expanded under new ownership, incorporating specialised milling and machining services, together with CAD design skills.
Traditional products include:
- Elevating tipping trailers (Gondola) for grape harvesting
- Heavy Duty Slashers plus under-vine weed management
- Custom stainless steel bins, hoppers and tanks for brewery and winery use
- Custom trailers & ute or truck trays
- Oliver Engineers design and manufacture many prototype machines and products
- Ask us about our joint venture projects and new product design range
- If you have any specific requirements or new product ideas, Oliver Engineers will be happy to help design or engineer a solution to suit your needs